Pinterest is really addictive for various reasons and has become another avenue for successful branding online . I believe part of its popularity has to do with a radical shift in our purchasing patterns- a concept that we are currently experiencing called “the death of ownership” . In other words, the psychological rewards we get from acquiring things, is no longer enough and technology is really facilitating this change. Instead of just owning something we also want to share it with a community and sites like pinterest allows for that kind of connection.
Here is a list of some of my favorite pinterest boards from fashion, to travel to inspirational and graphic design and obviously please don’t forget to follow me:
- Sa*uce Fashion and lifestyle concept boutique where collections are curated, and every find is a secret worth sharing.
- PS I made this
- Spell & The Gypsy Collective
- Seamless Creative: Brooklyn based design studio.
- Glitter Guide: Sparkle.
- Sophia Guellaty - Masquerade Magazine Editor in Chief
- Bashak Demirel- Beautiful color boards
- Lauren Santo Domingo- Contributing Editor at Vogue / Co-Founder of Moda Operandi
- Lucia Tait- Coup de Coeur
- Teodorik Menšl
- Design Milk: The design blog
- Yatzer- A global online destination for those who are passionate about design in all its forms